20 Worst Celebrity Tattoos.

Those tattoos are not bad, but most are meaningless...

I think the last 'unfinished' tattoo of 'zombie boy' looks really good. It is a bit extreme, and not something I would do, but if he is happy then good on him for pursuing his zombie dreams. You can read his interview at: Zombie: Living Dead Art - Interview in BME/News

Out of all those bad tattoos, I think Amy Winehouse has the ugliest and misplaced tattoos. Mike Tyson doesn't look so bad now...

mostly dating couples and married couples they're chose have tattoo whether position of body upper or lower.

i never have tattoo when im reach 21 years old when im out high school

im sure dating couples and married couples can chose have tattoo for meanful in honour of family and friends.

my dad had tattoo on his arms as scorpin not as spider!

dang. gotta to give props to dude.: Bam and his friend, Steve-O

Mike Tyson's facial tattoo is the worst one that I had ever seen.

mostly dating couples and married couples they're chose have tattoo whether position of body upper or lower.

i never have tattoo when im reach 21 years old when im out high school

im sure dating couples and married couples can chose have tattoo for meanful in honour of family and friends.

my dad had tattoo on his arms as scorpin not as spider!

you got out of highschool at 21? :shock:

When I was 21, I tried college twice, had a kid, was out of highschool at 17, been driving for six years... Damn.

That skull one was really NOT good. Who wants to go through life looking like that? You gotta wonder if he was in his right mind when he did that. I also know someone who had her own name tattooed onto herself - I never did understand that. Did she think she would forget her own name?

you got out of highschool at 21? :shock:

When I was 21, I tried college twice, had a kid, was out of highschool at 17, been driving for six years... Damn.

Many deaf schools will let you finish high school up until the age of 21. This is not very uncommon.

Back