My fave pix!!!

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 123
  • baby1.jpg
    baby1.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 98
Aw Tweety, you were such a beautiful baby!!!

:::digging through old pictures...::: Hmmm. I can't seem to find too many pictures of me at that age, but I'm gonna have a look-see, anyway...in fact, I do have one...but I will need help posting it...

:::looking for Cheri::: Oh, Cheri??? Wherefore art thou???

Malfoyish

By the way, you better not make fun of my hair. I know I had an afro.

Malfoyish said:
Aw Tweety, you were such a beautiful baby!!!

:::digging through old pictures...::: Hmmm. I can't seem to find too many pictures of me at that age, but I'm gonna have a look-see, anyway...in fact, I do have one...but I will need help posting it...

:::looking for Cheri::: Oh, Cheri??? Wherefore art thou???

Malfoyish

By the way, you better not make fun of my hair. I know I had an afro.
thanks so much!! oh yea... i am look for cheri!!! cuz of i know she love put pic!!!!! *look around for cheri* SCREAMMM WHERE ARE U AT?? CHERI!!!!! :wave:

Testing...1...2...3...

Okay, Cheri, you might be off the hook...heh, I pulled these off the AOL files I had...so here ya go, guys...here is me - as a baby!!!! As you can see, not too many people messed with me back then! LOL.

Malfoyish

Attachments

• Babymalfoyish.jpg
    Babymalfoyish.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 94
  • babymalfoyish2.jpg
    babymalfoyish2.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 86
Malfoyish said:
Testing...1...2...3...

Okay, Cheri, you might be off the hook...heh, I pulled these off the AOL files I had...so here ya go, guys...here is me - as a baby!!!! As you can see, not too many people messed with me back then! LOL.

Malfoyish
AWWWWW!!! ur baby look sooooo CUTE!!! i love hair!!!! hehehe!!!! :wave:

I already posted somewhere other threads...
pic of me.. childhood (i can't remmy where).. I'm bad memorized.. *chuckles*

TweetyBird said:
AWWWWW!!! ur baby look sooooo CUTE!!! i love hair!!!! hehehe!!!! :wave:

:::blushing::: Awwwww....well I was a little too little to use the straightening iron...LOL.

Here's me a little bit older...a kid...

Malfoyish

Attachments

• malfoyishkid.jpg
    malfoyishkid.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 73
  • malfoyishkid2.jpg
    malfoyishkid2.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 66
I am here!! *Screaming Helll..OOoOOO* Darn it.. Duh! They're deaf...:lol:

I do not have baby pictures at my house but I would have to get some from My Daddy......

But I Love ur both Baby Pictures they are SoooooOoooooOoo Cute!!!! I want to Squeeze u both but hey u both grew up.. Too bad for me! :tears:

:rofl: :rofl: hahahahaha!!!!!! u are soo funny cheri!!! sure u can grab me and lay on ur lap so u can hold me alike baby!!!!! hehehe!!!

Aww.....All of you look sooooo darn Cuteeeeeee!!!.....I'll post mine later! .. ;)

I like my baby pics so.... :)

jamiw21days.jpg

me at 21 days... a little close to xmas.. I was born dec 5, so this would be dec 26 or something.. :) Based on this pic, and how i looked when I was born, my parents have called me "a little munchkin" :P

jamie94.jpg

my mom loves this pic.. my grandpa is holding me up, im prolly a year and a half, if not younger.

jamie30.jpg

i was about a year and a half.. i think at my grandmas in chicago :D

Levonian...wow...those pre-hair days were good to you!

Awww, Pinkie...such a cute little one you were! Heehee...awww. This thread was a cool idea :)

Malfoyish

You are all REAL cuteeeeee... I love you all....
Malyoisch, You have real thick hair like me..... Now?
Are your hair still thick & natural wave/curly? If yes, me too...

I´m prepare to add some photos of me, also with chimps etc etc to post my friend to scanner for me today... You will see it in April... :thumb:

Liebling:-))) said:
You are all REAL cuteeeeee... I love you all....
Malfoyish, You have real thick hair like me..... Now?
Are your hair still thick & natural wave/curly? If yes, me too...

I´m prepare to add some photos of me, also with chimps etc etc to post my friend to scanner for me today... You will see it in April... :thumb:

Yes, I have curly hair...I straighten it though...with a straightening iron. I hate the curls. I guess they were cute on me when I was a baby, but now?? UGH, I want the hair to be straight...it's easier to manage than this brillo-mop of a hairstyle I had as a baby!

Malfoyish :)

Hmm

[searching through her computer]

I could only find a picture from my ... preschool days... 2 years old or 3, i think.

[burrowing some more photo albums...]

hm i have too many nude baby photos :ugh: ... eek, I doubt you want to see the picture of me few minutes after I was born... (bloody and goo all over me) [aheming] Let's move on...

[burrowing] man I must have a fun childhood... I can see where my tomboy streak starts...

[SCANNING]

Okay, First off is an adoring picture of me... few months younger than a year (few pictures later, there is a picture of me attemping to walk .. I started to walk at ninth month so this picture must be 7 months old or 8 months...)
I couldn't find any newborn pictures of myself... there are boxes of pictures of ME solely... lmao

The second is a picture of me, age one in the hand-down boy clothes from my older brother... Looks like a cute boy there, eh? Hm, that was where my tomboy streak started ;)

Last one- the third- is a picture of me in preschool- age three...

Last edited:
DeafSCUBA98 said:
where's all the hair?

Stop nit-picking, dammit! :squint: Do you think that when you post yer pic that I’m gonna get all spastic and start screaming "where’s the fucking snorkle? Where’s the fucking snorkle?" Sometimes we just have to overlook these minor little details… :mrgreen:

Awwwww, You all look so Precious! I Think most of you look like yourself the face expressions.

*Hand on my Heart*...awww you guys look sooooooooo cuteee!...*squeezing those cute pinky cheeks* * baby talking * :laugh2:

Back