Interracial Relationship

Ironheartz

Reaction score
Hi peepz! I'm 1/2 Native American (southwest Chipposaux *sp may be wrong*) and 1/2 African American gal. I am currently with a white guy- DeafDot and we have a 5 year old biracial son. We've been together for 12 years and have been gracious and blessed about our realtionship regardless of color. Granted, there has been some people who look at us like we should've never been together or have a son together. Some people look at our realtionship as harmony or being one coming from two different worlds, and color.

I'm curious-are there any one of you involved into interracial realtionship? If not, why not? If you're in one, how has it affected your life? I would love to hear your stories or testimonies.

cool! :cool:, i'm not involved in that relationship.. but im defintely not against it. i just happen to be in love with a white guy right now. :fruit:

Mexican love here!!!! I have dated so many guys from different countries.......even Asian.

This is a good topic. It amazes me how much prejudice there is in the world. In fact prejudice has been one of the main reasons many people have chose to leave AD.

While I do miss many of the people that have left I don't miss the racist remarks that used to come from some of them.

It shouldn't matter one damn bit what the color of your skin is when it come to friends, lovers , or anything else.

i did have ex boyfriends who were of different race than i was....

spanish, korean, black, and so on..... i'm glad i dated each and every one of them. it was certainly a learning experience for me.

I am not against interracial relationships.
I have dated Indian, Iranian, Af. American, hispanic and white before.
It is really hard to say about experience, because it was only dating. My two serious relationships were not interracial. I wonder why... hmmm...

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
Mexican love here!!!! I have dated so many guys from different countries.......even Asian.

You're Hispanic-American, is that what you're saying?

i have a friend whose black and i asked her out to the prom :thumb:

Originally posted by allisonjoy
cool! :cool:, i'm not involved in that relationship.. but im defintely not against it. i just happen to be in love with a white guy right now. :fruit:
you seem white too :squint:

I'm Italian and Im going out with Alex whos half Chinese and half Peruvian!!! Hes :thumb:

I used to went out with multracials, I had no problem with that.

This posts is good to discuss here... I love all type of people, I don't think anything about their color I just think of them as a person and good personality....

I've dated numerous of races.. it makes no difference except my mother getting on my back about it. OFC I'm from the south. Diversity doesnt bother me- its awesome- learning others' culture.

Last edited:
Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
This posts is good to discuss here... I love all type of people, I don't think anything about their color I just think of them as a person and good personality....

Exactly, Pimp. I never think about it, period. Same thing for deaf and hearing ppl, I simply never think about it too. Until when people make such a big deal out of it and remind me about it, bla bla bla

Interracial relationships produces beautiful & exotic looking children... I know a friend who is a product of an interracial couple and she is amazingly beautiful with her own unique features.

And some kids I work with, who comes from interracial families - and they do really show their attractive features.

One day, I was strolling around at the mall - and I saw the gruesome, fat, odd-looking interracial couple.. which can be an eye sore, but they have 4 children with them.. and I was like, awwww.. when I saw their four beautiful children.

It is interesting how it turned out in that way.

I'm not against interracial relationship. Actually, I have never dated anyone who's not in the same pool as I am because I'm too shy and very isolated. But I find a few couple (one black and one white) with their children attractive. I often wonder how they are treated by other people. I have always wanted to talk to them, but again, I'm too shy to confront them by myself. :P I have many friends who are unique from each other when I was in my childhood, and I have no problem with that.

Keep it coming, peepz! All of you are interesting and it IS cool to see other peepz view on interraccial realtionships. :thumb:

Speaking of multiracial children-they may come from odd looking couples or from a couple who's races are unlikely together but they usually turn out to be the most beautiful children. My son-when he was younger, DeafDot used him a little to attract girls! LOL However, now DeafDot and I are one and equals.

Well-I'd love to hear more, so keep em' coming!

Ironheartz, it is nothing wrong with any race, important you trust, love, share together. that's I care as long you happy. My cousin is Black guy. he is very cool. He is cop. I see he have no plm with his white family. keep yourself cool :thumb:

It does not matter whom I date, may he be white, black, or asian. or whatever.. I don't see the point of why people would object to it..

Back