Big Question - Can you READ?

D

Deaf258

I have noticed so many people posting links to news, posting many threads on the same subject.

Here's some good tips:

1. Read before you post!
2. If you are posting a link, make sure the link is related to the point you are making and to the topic of the thread.
3. Think with a critical mind. Don't believe everything you hear or read, confirm your sources before you post.
4. Instead of making a new thread, do a search and make sure you post on the same thread that was created previously!

*EDIT* Added #4.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daer t'nac I ,ris ,on

But I can theorize.

And participate in the jumping to conclusions competitions.

Deaf258 said:
I have noticed so many people posting links to news, posting many threads on the same subject.

Here's some good tips:

1. Read before you post!
2. If you are posting a link, make sure the link is related to the point you are making and to the topic of the thread.
3. Think with a critical mind. Don't believe everything you hear or read, confirm your sources before you post.

Very good points. Deaf258

Here is one from me - If you believe everything I type when I'm this stoned. You should see a Doctor because your empty if you are believing a stoned :crazy: man on enough pain killers to make a elephant fly... :nana:
Sorry for my mistake before...

Deaf258 said:

Here's some good tips:

1. Read before you post!
4. Instead of making a new thread, do a search and make sure you post on the same thread that was created previously!

Amen! ;)

:werd: It's annoying when people don't follow those guidelines. :roll: #1 is pretty common so don't feel bad about that.

Hey Deaf258, why don't you add #5? "5. If a question is asked, please answer it." It does get annoying when someone makes a post like you stated in #3 and then when someone else replies with a question for proof, that person never answers it. It makes them look like idiots. :roll:

VamPyroX said:
:werd: It's annoying when people don't follow those guidelines. :roll: #1 is pretty common so don't feel bad about that.

Hey Deaf258, why don't you add #5? "5. If a question is asked, please answer it." It does get annoying when someone makes a post like you stated in #3 and then when someone else replies with a question for proof, that person never answers it. It makes them look like idiots. :roll:
I concur.

Edit: Removed some comments to avoid the unnecessary arguments.

VamPyroX said:

Well, sometimes it's a good for some certain members to avoid flamin' war when both of certain members don't get along. So, it is best to ignore without answerin' when the question is not for these person, but to someone else. :)

Deaf258 said:

Here's some good tips:

1. Read before you post!

*EDIT* Added #4.
Amen to that.. but before You can READ... CAN YOU SEE?

VamPyroX said:

You can go ahead and add that #5 to the first post. The Edit button don't work for me! :D

Deaf258 said:

Here's some good tips:

1. Read before you post!

*EDIT* Added #4.

huh?
what is a link?
i didn't know i had a mind? hmmm.... i thought everyone had a belief let alone ears? hmmm....
ohhhh... we can't read.. but what are eyes for???? :confused:
i don't understand what source means?? or know how to make a thread? cuz i thought you buy those from joann's fabric store?? and put them on the sewing machines?? :confused:

:rofl: i did this on purpose to throw you guys off cuz i am acting goofy this morning pretending to have one of those "blonde moments!" :nana: :D
but what deaf258 posted is true! sheesh

I agree Deaf258, I have seen alot of threads about the same thing here lately since I arrived back. :giggle:

caution.jpg

D258 - wonderful thread... I really hate it when people unknowingly contribute in adding MORE pain through their posts when not following the guideline you are suggesting. I, too, am learning myself. ;)

I also wanna add this old adage......

Honey attracts bees, not vinegar.

Back