This strongly recommend for USERS!!!!

XBGMER

Reaction score
Has anyone tried one of these compact external box's yet?

2533_large.jpg

I bought one vga box to use with an old monitor I had and an XBOX. I play console games in enhanced resolution on a PC monitor with the actual quality of gaming graphics. I being able to watch DVD movie, and play X-Box games all on the same monitor without having to take over the family television! because the console game graphics are awesome on the monitor compared to those on the TV. a compact external box is worth the money.

RETHINK Your Computer as an Entertainment Center!

Just get that old monitor out of that where it sit in your stroage or garage with dust and spider-web live... the compact external you can plug your PS2 into it. Heck, you can even plug a XBOX into gaming graphics in full-screen enhanced high-resolution video entertainment. that easily turns a VGA monitor into a gaming center on your computer-desk or anywhere. For the environmental advantages of making good use of an old monitor and you have harmony in the household. Even you can hook xbox live or ps2 upon Monitor to playing online .. It is a neat idea!!!

Higher resolution means sharper graphics, reduced pixel crawl, and sharper text.

This product is recommended for users of Monitors,

adux_1824_30847253

Model: RTV VEG check site: www.rtv-veg.com

or

nextvisionn5_us_eng_med.jpg

Model: Nextvisionn5 check site: www.viewsonic.com

or

af_2.JPG

Model: XGA BOX check site: http://www.the-console-corner.com

See the images below came from my CRT Montior with rtv veg lite:

Attachments

• Photo100.jpg
    Photo100.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Photo106.jpg
    Photo106.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Photo105.jpg
    Photo105.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 10
it's cool but I'm lucky that I have my own television with my Xbox, PS2, and GC all hooked up to my television with the RF switches all wired up and ready :P

(sometimes I hook up my dreamcast and nintendo 64 along with them but now it's just Xbox, PS2, and GameCube now since there are no more games for Dreamcast and Nintendo 64 anyway...I've already played all of my games :lol: )

Steel said:
it's cool but I'm lucky that I have my own television with my Xbox, PS2, and GC all hooked up to my television with the RF switches all wired up and ready :P

(sometimes I hook up my dreamcast and nintendo 64 along with them but now it's just Xbox, PS2, and GameCube now since there are no more games for Dreamcast and Nintendo 64 anyway...I've already played all of my games :lol: )
Steel, LOL.. for me, I love that veg lite hook up into console games connect the my LCD Panel Monitor has high res with clear graphic..I feel more comforts with. I can see my fiancee and kids are happy to watch family tv. and there is no problem, no argument over tv whoever want to watch their favorite show in morning or evening. I think that game users should get that one.

I actually thanked my friend who save my a!# from buy the another tv.. He showed me his universal vga box for game console and monitor, i played it. i love it. that why i ended up to buy that one for much worth!

Back