Remove the dirty smile icons from smile icons selections

Remove those dirty smile icons from smile icons selection.

• Yes

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Abstain

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazymanw00t

Reaction score
Repost and delete this.

Last edited:
:repost: there is a thread related to smiley icons somewhere in AD.

Wait a min here, why would you want this thread removed afterall the old thread has already been locked...and the new members can not vote because the old thread poll is already closed....

You're doing fine here Crazymanw00t, keep this thread open so other members can vote in here and post their opinion so for the new ones who just arrived here in AD....

i happen to agree with Lasza -- the old thread can be reopened for further discussion abt this issue

Oh that's true but she could have said to the Mods to have it reopen before removing this one.....just to be fair you know

well its true one of the mods has to reopen it and it will more likely be Vampy due to his having handled this closed thread when he closed it -- at least thats what i think

^Angel^ said:
Wait a min here, why would you want this thread removed afterall the old thread has already been locked...and the new members can not vote because the old thread poll is already closed....

Old thread can be UNLOCK by one of mods. Nothing concern about the polls.

Actually any mods can open an closed thread, all you have to do is ask..but I will let RR know since he lives with me LOL....

Lasza said:
Old thread can be UNLOCK by one of mods. Nothing concern about the polls.

:ugh:...I guess, but really that wasn't the point, but never mind!

MOD NOTE:

I have a suggestion...since there was a majority in favor of NOT removing these emoticons and would also be viewed as censorship...instead, changing this poll whereas members will have the option of opening or turning on the 'dirty emoticons' feature aside from the opportunity of opening the regular smileys, like for example, being able to access to it only in the Penisarium Forum OR having two separate features that will show only the normal smileys and the other featuring the dirty smileys only....

Therefore, my suggestion as to how the poll could be set up:

--Keep a separate feature only for dirty smileys and the normal smileys

--Have a turn on and off function that will enable to access to the dirty emoticons

--Keep the dirty emoticons only within the Penisarium Forum

--Do nothing, don't change anything

If such a new poll is created, I'll remove this thread and the old one as well....

Mod Note:

Thread's being closed...majority indicated 'NOT' to remove the smileys from AD...There's another poll in reference to the dirty smileys being polled: Other options for smileys

Thank you--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back