Woman charged with killing daughter with hammer, shovel

Oh God! :(

I don't understand why some parents have to kill their own children and for what?? Good Grief.. :pissed:

Wendy,

Do you have any idea why the mother killed her teenager daug? because I don't see anything that says why she did it?....I can't stand people like this when it comes to abusing or killing their own children, I don't give a rat chit what the reason was, but that's no excuess for what they've done.... :squint:

from what I read..

I seems she was going thru some kind of despression i guess..

BUT there is NO reason to kill her daughter I totally agree with you Angel..

It is such a sad thing to see something like this... and a NO REASON to do this!! same idea in Texas mother had severe post partum you remmy ? I have strange feeling this mother must be going thru some kind of mental problem :( as it said where she lives with her mother and daughter.. sound like she may be :(

Let's hope we find out soon what was going on with this lady :(

Rest of the family has my sympthy of nicole's death :(

Wendy

I don't understand how parents commit the henious crime when they kill their kids. World is full of madness!!!!

Powerzone said:
I don't understand how parents commit the henious crime when they kill their kids. World is full of madness!!!!

I have to agree..

If I am in frustarding or despression I would ask for some kind of Help.. When my mom see me in need of help she offer take my kids for the night which Helped me and I slept allnight in a peace till late afternoon .. so That's when kids came home so I get fresh mind and relax! start allover again with kids :)

Wendy

While I am not defending this insane mom, I can understand how she felt while going through divorce. Divorce was horrible for me and I did think of doing some insane things while in midst of it.

I guess she must have hit rock bottom and felt that she could not survive with her family broken apart. I went through that but I managed to remain strong.

It is a horrible tragedy, indeed :(

ARGHHH , i hate to hear when single parent or parents murdering their own child or children for no reasons!!! NO EXCUSE FOR IF THEY BEING ON DEPRESSION OR MENTAL ILLNESS MEDICINES SOMETHING LIKE THAT! oh pls!!! i am sick of hearing that issues all years!! Poor all children which they are so INNOCENT!!!!!!!

Gosh!!!

TongueOnFire

And She will get off the hook just like andrea yates did.Because of the liberal 9th circut judges on court of appeals.

ravensteve1961 said:
And She will get off the hook just like andrea yates did.Because of the liberal 9th circut judges on court of appeals.
And... your point is?

They will probably give her life in prison or something.

This sounds horrible. I hope they lock that bitch up for killing her. If she hasn't given a motive, she probably did it for a bad reason. Andrea Yates gave her reason immediately after killing them. This woman was already caught, but hasn't said anything yet. :crazy:

god this is so SICKENING!! how many more stories are we going to be hearing!?? sheesh!!

:shock: That is horrible and shame that the mother did that to her own daughter, World is full of maddness expectly when it comes to children's lives at stake. :(

If yall voted for republicans we could had a stricter justice system by now. But theyre still plenty of democrats in the senate to fillabuster bills and over ride conservitive republican judges.

ravensteve1961 said:
If yall voted for republicans we could had a stricter justice system by now. But theyre still plenty of democrats in the senate to fillabuster bills and over ride conservitive republican judges.

Your brain is as small as a cockroach, If you were crawling around my house, I would stomp my 9 foot size shoes on you. :thumb:

Omg. I'm surprised to hear and read the news about a mother murder a daughter for no reasons. I really hate to see the suffering. That reminds me of a mother who killed and drowned her four or 5 kids which lives somewhere in Tx. It pains me alot to see the child die.

PurrMeow

Oh my God! It's unbeleivable what a mother killed her own daughter. :shock:

A suicidal mom, despondent over her divorce and struggling with her teenage daughter, beat the 14-year-old to death with a hammer and shovel before she tried to kill herself on a New Jersey highway, police said yesterday

It sounds that she cant cope it anymore! I would do something positive when I were her like is go to grandparent for their support or welfare service....

Back