Talk all about dogs!

Liza

Reaction score
Didn't want to get off topic in the other thread ;)

If I wanted a dog, I'd choose Boston terriers :D Yorkshire terriers are cute, but very clingy and noisy (I could feel the vibration and hear a bit of the high pitched barking, which was a daily habit for them almost all the time).. pretty annoying! I lived with two for a few years because my housemate owned them. Glad I am deaf! ha ha

If I want a dog (even though I already own a dog)....

I would get doberman again as i miss owning doberman!

My husband would want beagle....

So we both decide to get a Mutt which Jake has 3 breeds Black lab, Rottweiler and pitbull..

So however Later on once we move to a larger lands I would get a huge backyard I would want to make sure we have a playful dogs again! I also would make sure my husband get his wish too.. I prefer him to get beagle first before I get a doberman since we already took Jake!

Wendy

I love Goden Retriever Dogs.. I had one when I was younger and Would Love to get one again. :applause:

If I get a dog , I would get Choc. Lab...I love Lab Dogs! :dance:

If I were to get a dog, it would be a female toy dog. Why? They are easier to train and more fun to play with. They are also cuter and easier to care for. Big dogs? Ugh! They're hell to deal with! One thing I can definitely say is... don't ever get two male dalmations at the same time! :nono:

I'd love to get a Great Dane! ;) I look after one at my work from time to time -- just giving Jack some attention outside in the backyard! He's massive but adorable!

i always wanted to have a Husky.. however i was told that husky put hairs all over the house, they make a big mess with all those hairs falling on their skin.. and eek.. that scares me now.. heh?

WaterRats13 said:
I'd love to get a Great Dane! ;) I look after one at my work from time to time -- just giving Jack some attention outside in the backyard! He's massive but adorable!
do they sell aussie pups?

WaterRats13 said:

I remember when I was little.. and I have always want Great Dane dog when I saw pictures of them in a AKC book... I begged Mom to get one! she said No.. short life... I wasn't too pleased with her answers but then we got Doberman Pincher instead and I fell in love with them even though after they attack me few times I still "correct them" by who is the boss in house! :D

Hehe still a great memories thinking that I still want a Great Dane *tempting* now you got me going Hehe.... Not your fault :D

*thinkin'*

Wendy

WBHarley said:
If I want a dog (even though I already own a dog)....

I would get doberman again as i miss owning doberman!

My husband would want beagle....

So we both decide to get a Mutt which Jake has 3 breeds Black lab, Rottweiler and pitbull..

So however Later on once we move to a larger lands I would get a huge backyard I would want to make sure we have a playful dogs again! I also would make sure my husband get his wish too.. I prefer him to get beagle first before I get a doberman since we already took Jake!

Wendy

Beagles seem cute! If I got one (lame joke alert) I would call him or her Snoopy!

Ah, I'm more of a ferret person... :D but I have heard of dogs and ferrets getting along very well like best friends. Cats, too!

I loved British Bulldogs rest of my life.. I know all of you guys knows about me.. myself totally obession Bulldogs.. (chuckles) Espically My hubby really wanted have Great Dane so badly but not now.. due my home is small and no spacouis suitable for Great Dane.. I know Great Dane loves roam and run and loved sleep hog one sofa... I do not mind but wait until when settle buy a country house by the way suitable for Great Dane can run big yard.

I have a real lame-brained dog, but he's still extremely friendly and a pretty darn good jumper. He's a pomeranian...I do have a photo that I'll post here if someone would resize it for me! He's a big dog for his breed...biggest Pom I've ever seen. Still small, of course.

He does get hyper at times...and he loves to wrestle with the cat. Some of you have seen Moxie on camera! Moxie of course, plays right along. He's been an influence on that cat, for sure. Now I have a cat that plays fetch with pairs of socks. ;)

It is my dream to become a dog/cat breeder one day only if it meet with my husband's approval first!

At the moment I have one dog - golden receiver x golden labrador, he is called Toby, looks more like golden receiver in appearance, and 5 months old puppy, Maltese x called Emma! She looks like wire hair jack russell in appearance!

I would like to pick Airedale Terrier, West Highland Terrier or pugs, and Birman Cat for breeder one day! (finger cross) My husband always loves Alastian dogs as we used to have them in the past. I am not picky as I love all sort of dogs its hard to pick which one!

oh my god, i noticed boston terriers and pugs are getting popular nowadays! theyre on tv commericals everywhere. so cute. it made me want to buy them! an old friend of mine has a pug, she really loves people, extremely hyper, cute and friendly. my neighbor has boxers, theyre almost hyper like pug. i have a mixed fox terrier/jack russell. i think i'd go for small to medium size dogs since im a small person lol. i love just about every kind of dogs! ;)

I want a black or chocolate lab to be my hiking companion. LOL
My parents have a black lab dog which I miss very much!

I would love to get Husky or Border Collie someday. In the past used to have Border Collie x with German Shepherd *border collie looking*, and German Shepherd x with Border Collie *border collie size german shep*

I asked my hunnybunny for one thing only for Christmas and that's just one thing! A Boston Terrier puppy!! Know what he said? He said sure thing! I thought he was pulling my leg until he said he would get me one because I was so forlorn when my parents left with the Boston Terriers. I missed them so badly and they're cute lil' buggers. I can't wait to get my own Boston Terrier!! I'm thinking of naming her Jacey or Delia, those beautiful Southern names.

Attachments

• fourge_1.jpg
    fourge_1.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 99
^Angel^ said:
If I get a dog , I would get Choc. Lab...I love Lab Dogs! :dance:
Angel, me too!! my fave Lab dogs.. i had full black lab dog5 yrs but someone stole my black dog last year :ugh: and it broke my heart and i has get over it for 6 months and finally moved on...i still think of him and i had put pic in frame and remmy him!!! sigh...

I love black and choc. labs too!..we used to have a black lab and our friend wanted one so bad so we gave her to our friend, well, the other day, he told us a sad story, said that she was stolen! grrrrr! damn i hate that! I just hope they (who ever stole her) treat her nice! I know people like to steal pure bred dogs these days cuz they dont want to have to pay big money for them! Not fair! We paid 250 dollars for her! We paid $200 for our pitbull (really should a lot more but we bought him thru a friend so he gave us a discount)..stupid thieving people..grrrr!

Back