Created by AngelWolf

A

AngelWolf

Ok, here it is what I created finally... remmy that I asked for help me to find some angelwolf which some of gals have found for me...gosh! I couldn't belive it... :lol: so I put them together that was why I asked for so I can created of those AngelWolf which I love most and my fav as well!

So though like to share this with u..

myfavwingedwolf2copy8rc.jpg

Wow.. pretty! I could find some more angel wolves for you. My bro in law is nuts about wolves too! AWWROOO! :lol:

Oh, that's very beautiful !! I like it !

By the way, you also can ask for a poster from your art like this at Photo Store in your local area, if there's one. They will develope it out of your DVD disc or floppy disc and create a poster for you. All you need to tell them what size you want them to develope it for you. Very beautiful artwork ! :thumb:

I plan to create one for myself after I settle down in Juneau, Alaska on July 8th. I love Eagles !!

Hey Mooon,

Very beautiful art of angelwolves... :)

Ya could get an angelwolf tattoo heh..

It's very nice! I adores wolves too. :)

Castleman said:
did you pay to have it copyrighted ?

eh? I am not sure what u mean by that? Pls explain. Thanks...

Thanks everyone... I will make another one also later when have time...

It looks beautiful, AngelWolf! Love the colors in the background too! Glad someone found it for you. smile!! Reminds me of indians, that I love.

~AngelWolf~ said:
eh? I am not sure what u mean by that? Pls explain. Thanks...

Thanks everyone... I will make another one also later when have time...

if you see there no copyright that mean you can use ur own any gally or website whatever you wuld like.. if you see *copyright* that mean you can't use their's websit as pix or gally or ects... that what he try said mom..btw i love ur artwork! you gotta teach me how do it haha! j/k

Castleman said:
did you pay to have it copyrighted ?

:confused:

I see no problem that AngelWolf collect any images to create something herself... There´re open in any websites for anyone to collect and add something on it...

I do collect any pictures and use them for my artwork... (I mix few pictures on one pictures) :dunno:

Anyway, AngelWolf, your creative is tooooo lovellllyyyy and tooo soft...

OMG.. THATS SO BEAUTIFUL... sorry about capital letters..

wow thats so BREATHTAKING.. !!!! im gonna show this to my mom.. she love wolves! :)

i always thought wolves are beautiful too.. i love animals as you can tell :)

im glad you shared this with me.. thanks.. :) keep up with wonderful work! :)

wow, that is soo beautiful... two of my favourite things in one!!! awesome! i am so jealous...

Castleman said:

Ohhh now I undy but that is little bit different actually... cuz u see what I find and I copy them to my computer all different thru google... so this one what I created from my computer to put all together... so that what I MADE/CREATED that... oh boy that hard to explain anyway... I have done that many times anyway...

Thanks everyone!! I kind of surprised myself abt this one which I did not even know that cuz I just simple put them together... then I looked back and I said wow!! How did I do that... gosh... so finally that was it...saved it..man I did not realized it wow... lol Thanks I will save it to my CD so I can have it print out a large one if can cuz it might be fuzzy if large sheet...I will find out! I enjoy doing that a lot! Thanks PeachLady, yep I know u do same with me.. u are very lucky to have him, dear... :) That why I keep that for a long time as well as for tatto on my upper shoulder ... I love to carry wolf on my back wherever I go!

SmileyGin said:
OMG.. THATS SO BEAUTIFUL... sorry about capital letters..

wow thats so BREATHTAKING.. !!!! im gonna show this to my mom.. she love wolves! :)

i always thought wolves are beautiful too.. i love animals as you can tell :)

im glad you shared this with me.. thanks.. :) keep up with wonderful work! :)

Cool, ur mother loves wolves! Hope she likes my creates! :)

~AngelWolf~ said:
Ohhh now I undy but that is little bit different actually... cuz u see what I find and I copy them to my computer all different thru google... so this one what I created from my computer to put all together... so that what I MADE/CREATED that... oh boy that hard to explain anyway... I have done that many times anyway...

Thanks everyone!! I kind of surprised myself abt this one which I did not even know that cuz I just simple put them together... then I looked back and I said wow!! How did I do that... gosh... so finally that was it...saved it..man I did not realized it wow... lol Thanks I will save it to my CD so I can have it print out a large one if can cuz it might be fuzzy if large sheet...I will find out! I enjoy doing that a lot! Thanks PeachLady, yep I know u do same with me.. u are very lucky to have him, dear... :) That why I keep that for a long time as well as for tatto on my upper shoulder ... I love to carry wolf on my back wherever I go!

if you dont want anyone to steal your image, that is what copyright is for.

copyright is a protection that the person who makes the picture or anything and they cant steal your idea.

if you didnt pay it means it isnt copyrighted.

anyway the image will look better withough copyright though

it still look good both ways....

Castleman said:
if you dont want anyone to steal your image, that is what copyright is for.

copyright is a protection that the person who makes the picture or anything and they cant steal your idea.

if you didnt pay it means it isnt copyrighted.

anyway the image will look better withough copyright though

it still look good both ways....

Ohh... well no I did not buy that copright.... even my deafie did use it for her artist all the time but no business of course so that doesn't mean if I have any business to sell or something like that, I would have to use copright but that is different...it was just show that I DID IT MYSELF, NO ONE HAS THAT CREATED! That all.... that is kind of little bit different.......

ANYWAY.... that is enough of that ok? Thanks!

:hyper: I can't wait to get back to work on 2nd one sometimes!! :giggle: hehe

~AngelWolf~ said:
Ohh... well no I did not buy that copright.... even my deafie did use it for her artist all the time but no business of course so that doesn't mean if I have any business to sell or something like that, I would have to use copright but that is different...it was just show that I DID IT MYSELF, NO ONE HAS THAT CREATED! That all.... that is kind of little bit different.......

ANYWAY.... that is enough of that ok? Thanks!

:hyper: I can't wait to get back to work on 2nd one sometimes!! :giggle: hehe

Ppl can steal you images without your permission and you cant do anything about it that is what copyright is for. :ugh2:

Back