European Women v.s. American Women....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheesh Heath,

Mocking the overweight people again? You're really a swallower man. :shock:

and ur signature is way too big.

rjr2006 said:
yes, I want to find hot beautiful European woman instead of fat women in usa!

:roll: That was very mean and harsh, How would women feel about you? What if they have some flaws about you? How would you feel? I'm pretty sure, shitty!

Read this thread, You'll see what's important and what's not important. A lesson for you and Heath to learn.

http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=24283

Just my two cents.

IcedTeaRulz said:
I think AJ means Heath's signature is too big.

Oh Thanks hun. :hug: He's right, It looks big. ;)

I think this picture offends to overweight ladies include me. It hurts.

Heath, Do u mind to have mods to lock this thread? Thanks.

Last edited:
Hmm...and what's the point of this thread? I don't get it?....

Oh yeah, Heath's signature is HUGE!

IcedTeaRulz said:
I think this picture offends to overweight ladies include me. It hurts.

Heath, Do u mind to have mods to lock this thread? Thanks.

The moderators can go ahead and lock this thread as I had good intentions and it got out of hand. Please understand my intentions were good. Thank you very much.

Wow Heath! You are not only racist but you make fun of overweight people too.:asshole:

Reiko said:
Wow Heath! You are not only racist but you make fun of overweight people too.:asshole:

Let me ask you something ... do you see me making fun in the orginial post?

FYI... I never said I was racist.

You are following the wrong crowd blindly....

Please check my orginial post....here at:

http://www.alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=452572&postcount=1

You will see that I really did not make fun of overweight women in the first place.

Thank you very much.

:shock: to this thread...

I'm trying to be neutral to you all... I defend nobody but be fair to you all...

I re-read the whole thread here and see none where Health made the fun of overweight ladies... Can you show me where because I can't find any words where he made toward overweight ladies? All what I see what he suggest about health issues..., not fun of overweight...

Dear ADers

I can understand what/how you feel and where you come from but please don't think negative about yourself when you see poster or any commerical about overweight ladies, wrong foods, etc... It has nothing do with overweight but positive yourself to see the fact what good or bad for you... The information helps for everyone (not just overweight but skinny, thin, clabbery, slim, etc) to be open mind and learn how good or bad for you... I rather want to learn more about health issue because I want to keep health myself. I see nothing wrong if anyone want to make information about health issue?

Reiko said:

yeah he's not really winning a man of the year award or anything.

heath if u like european women so much over american women then take off ur USA hat and go live over there. but i dont think they will really like you because i mean ur not thin either my friend. at least get a 6 pac before u make fun of overweight people, it would make more sense.

and no matter if ur intentions were good or not, they still hurt every single persons feelings that read this thread. u can say it was good intentions until ur face is blue, but thats not gonna change the way people feel about this thread and ur thoughts.

Liebling:-))) said:
:shock: to this thread...

I'm trying to be neutral to you all... I defend nobody but be fair to you all...

I re-read the whole thread here and see none where Health made the fun of overweight ladies... Can you show me where because I can't find any words where he made toward overweight ladies? All what I see what he suggest about health issues..., not fun of overweight...

This isn't his first time that he mocked the overweight people, He mocked a 600 pound woman, He mocked about how he would laugh at the overweight people, and won't respect them in one thread that his post was removed. It cause argument because, he just don't know how to be polite around overweight people. He has some issue in how to respect people.

Cheri said:
he just don't know how to be polite around overweight people. He has some issue in how to respect people.

he doesnt know how to be polite to any people

Cheri said:
This isn't his first time that he mocked the overweight people, He mocked a 600 pound woman, He mocked about how he would laugh at the overweight people, and won't respect them in one thread that his post was removed. It cause argument because, he just don't know how to be polite around overweight people. He has some issue in how to respect people.

Do you mean Health's post was removed in Angel's thread? If yes, I got it... I must miss his post there. I can understand why people are angry with him here because they withnessed Health's post in Angel's thread, not me... (thanks to difference time between Germany and America).

Liebling:-))) said:
Do you mean Health's post was removed in Angel's thread? If yes, I got it... I must miss his post there. I can understand why people are angry with him here because they withnessed Health's post in Angel's thread, not me... (thanks to difference time between Germany and America).

No, It was in "I admit" thread. ;) He created this thread on purpose to mock the overweight people again. He might won't admit it, But I wasn't born yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back