European Women v.s. American Women....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heath

Reaction score
Just wait in a few years millions of American women will say no to McDonald's and learn how to eat healthy. ( Organic healthy foods fresh fruits and vegetable, lean meats and wine to drink like the European ladies )

Please notice the basket of food and wine v.s. McDonald's fries and Coke to drink...

American ladies will thank the European ladies :) :thumb:

yes, I want to find hot beautiful European woman instead of fat women in usa!

Look at you, Heath, making fun of overweight people again. Tsk tsk on you.

rjr2006 said:
yes, I want to find hot beautiful European woman instead of fat women in usa!

There are plenty of Beautiful Nubian women in Africa for you to enjoy especially in the universities across Africa. I am sure the Nubian ladies will be pleased to have you. I know that the Nubian women like Black Americans. :) :thumb:

ButterflyGirl said:
Look at you, Heath, making fun of overweight people again. Tsk tsk on you.

Please go back and read again.... I was not making fun of overweight women.

That was really a positive picture and is a motivitional poster. :) :thumb:

Heath... Excuse me... Its so rude of you doing that. We wouldnt thank European women.. I love to being fat in my body since what is the point abt skinny women? Why in the past, I will say maybe in 1800's EVERYBODY think fat women are soooo beautiful? Right now, in the present everybody think skinny women are so beautiful? Ew, I will think women are beautiful when they are skinny with wonderful personality, why do you must THINK of body??? It hurts me. Im overweight, I admit... EVERYBODY who are fat, how they got fat by healthy problems, or depression problem, or from got pregnant with their own kids, or whatever like that. Not just because of food... NO you are very wrong. I became fat because of Insulin which my body made TOO MUCH of insulin in my blood, I got fat since. My sister became fat because of thyoid(sp). My another sister became fat because of pregnant. And my another sister became fat becuase of depression, she got bipolar. Im not very happy with you, Heath. Its very rude of you saying that, thank you alot. You digust me and all of men are digust me for looking women's LOOKS. :nono:

Heath said:
There are plenty of Beautiful Nubian women in Africa for you to enjoy especially in the universities across Africa. I am sure the Nubian ladies will be pleased to have you. I know that the Nubian women like Black Americans. :) :thumb:
I am actually Asian (India) and many people think I am black but I am not.

Sweetheart said:
Heath... Excuse me... Its so rude of you doing that. We wouldnt thank European women.. I love to being fat in my body since what is the point abt skinny women? Why in the past, I will say maybe in 1800's EVERYBODY think fat women are soooo beautiful? Right now, in the present everybody think skinny women are so beautiful? Ew, I will think women are beautiful when they are skinny with wonderful personality, why do you must THINK of body??? It hurts me. Im overweight, I admit... EVERYBODY who are fat, how they got fat by healthy problems, or depression problem, or from got pregnant with their own kids, or whatever like that. Not just because of food... NO you are very wrong. I became fat because of Insulin which my body made TOO MUCH of insulin in my blood, I got fat since. My sister became fat because of thyoid(sp). My another sister became fat because of pregnant. And my another sister became fat becuase of depression, she got bipolar. Im not very happy with you, Heath. Its very rude of you saying that, thank you alot. You digust me and all of men are digust me for looking women's LOOKS. :nono:

Excuse me.... if you are fat due to health concerns then that is fine. I can understand that. You are not at fault. That poster was meant to be positve and motivate American women who do not have health concerns ....to be like the European ladies.

I guess sometimes good intentions go bad here but I really meant it for good and for the better & self improvement to eat more healthy and have more enegry.

rjr2006 said:
I am actually Asian (India) and many people think I am black but I am not.

Oh Ok .... You could go out with a Beautiful Indian Princess. I can tell you I have seen beautiful Indian ladies in the big city.

Heath said:
Excuse me.... if you are fat due to health concerns then that is fine. I can understand that. You are not at fault. That poster was meant to be positve and motivate American women who do not have health concerns ....to be like the European ladies.

I guess sometimes good intentions go bad here but I really meant it for good and for the better & self improvement to eat more healthy and have more enegry.

I know its not my fault. But you posted that and I bet it HURTS everybody. Why cant you keep everything to YOURSELF? Being friendly to everybody and such like that. Now I can tell when everybody read it and get digust abt it since someone posted the thread abt men why cant pick any women with good personality, they always look for women with their looks. Its sort of digust me when you did that. I apologize for USA getting fatter people but I bet there in another countries get FATTEST people than in USA... We never know. You cant judge on people's body since its our choose and your choose.. Same you, you are chubby guy. So, be on diet if you are digust with yourself and your looks. Dont even bother us with our looks, please? Thank you.

Hey Heath, don't you know that there are some fat European women too?? There are also some fast food restaurants in some parts of Europe and I know it because I have been to 4 different European countries before.

Okay... my intentions were good. I am sorry.

Heath said:
Okay... my intentions were good. I am sorry.
No your intentions were not good at all. If you claim that you are a smart guy then you should know that NOT only USA have fat people. What should we thank European women for??

ButterflyGirl said:
No your intentions were not good at all. If you claim that you are a smart guy then you should know that NOT only USA have fat people. Why should we thank European women for??

Okay ButterflyGirl , It should be clear to you that my intentions were good.

Let's drop the subject and please forgive me. Thank you very much.

ButterflyGirl said:
Hey Heath, don't you know that there are some fat European women too?? There are also some fast food restaurants in some parts of Europe and I know it because I have been to 4 different European countries before.

exactly, but they're meaty i haven't seen like pic of one on the right above, I admit when i came here i used to think many American skinny :shock: i dont blame on ppl, there's many fast food restaurants :/ than in Europe before.
Hey, my girls's father has some relatives like one above but i love them, they do me too :)

Sweetheart said:

I just learn about women and pregnant. It was big mistake that can't eat junk or bad food during pregnant. Just health food.

You can lost weight at anytime no matter how old are you.

I born from Europe. There is more walk around for shop, work, school, etc unlike USA. I remember if food store is 1-2 miles away then no need car.

ButterflyGirl said:
Not much as USA that I know.

heath ive seen ur pictures, and u are in no position to tell anyone they are over weight. i mean face it, u dont have a 6 pac or anything. u have more of a keg. so....keep ur mouth shut about people who are over weight when u are no spring chicken urself.

Heath said:

there is no motivation behind that sir. if i called u an ignorant obtuse moron, is that motivation for u to stop being an ignorant obtuse moron?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back