I admit that I .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmiLe ImL, I admit that I am down because my family left and I am alone here again now and will not see them again for several days, and miss them. But my little girl just called and their plane has landed safely, so at least I know they are safe.

I admit that I just pressed bad report on one member and hopefully the moderators will take care of it and justice will be served after-all. :fingersx:

I admit that Heath's statement is argumentative and should be utterly ignored. Annoucing out of respect is something that provokes anger and doesn't benefit this thread. I admit that this kind of behavior should end and anyone should ignore and move on. I admit that I do enjoy this thread admittedly!! :)

:scatter:

sequoias said:
I admit, no I don't have problem with that. I just noticed you forgot to put word "early"
i admit that he think i forget word early huh?? nah... i just say going bed tonight thats all.. pffttt!

I admit that I give LinuxGold a kiss on cheek for taking care of the problem. :mrgreen:

I admit that Tweetybirdie is going to bed early tonight? How come? What happened to being a party animal? :ily:

I admit that I only added statement, and either someone else took care of Heath or Heath withdrawed his statement from this thread.

*kisses* back.
:)

I admit that I still don't understand why didn't u go with them? But anyway, they will come back for only few days and I hope next time, u should go with them. Don't u have any webcam or vp? That will help u to see them or at least, u can write an email if u have time.

I admit to not explaining myself well. I have been in Washington D.C. for work for the past week. They came up for the weekend to visit, then went back home. I have to stay at least another couple of days, maybe until the end of the week until my job is finished. That is why I didn't get to go back with them. I think it bothered me more than it would have usually because Thursday it looked like I'd be able to fly back with them, and that didn't work out.

Uh-Oh! I admit I got :Owned: by LinuxGold!

*hiding and :Oops: *

I must admit that Cheri kissed a moderator that is married :giggle:

I admit that it wasn't on the lips, it was on one side of his cheek. :bump:

I admit that I am sooo TIRED! I am gonna go bed in half hour to an hour. Good night! :)

What is tumblebugs games? I don't think I've heard of that before.....

I admit I missed PeachyLady!... :(

SherryCherish said:
I admit, my boyfriend got me lovely flowers after pest on me!! How sweet!

I admit that she must be :crazy: after her bf has been pestering her and giving her black flowers!!

Hey now, I was only 'joking'-- ;) Anyhow, that's a great gesture on his part to overwhelm you by presenting beautiful flowers--hmmm...looks like it's time to *ahems*...close the curtains for the night! :lol:

Sure reminds me how often it is that I present my dear lovely ^Angel^ with a boutique of roses and with Valentine's Day approaching....oooo, I better not say no more--tsk tsk!! :D

I must admit that I am missing my DHB. :(

I also admit that I'll see him in person within 4 more days! Horray! :applause:

Roadrunner said:
Sure reminds me how often it is that I present my dear lovely ^Angel^ with a boutique of roses and with Valentine's Day approaching....oooo, I better not say no more--tsk tsk!! :D

Aww you can say it, I don't have my glasses on anyhow! :giggle:

I admit I sure can't wait until Valentine's Day, just to see what I get from my true love! :kiss:

^Angel^ said:
Aww you can say it, I don't have my glasses on anyhow! :giggle:

I admit I sure can't wait until Valentine's Day, just to see what I get from my true love! :kiss:

I admit I'm wondering what's she is getting me? :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back